Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

News paper!

                                                                    Hi Everyone!


                   


                                         This week I have been doing Newspaper about
                Horses, since it is my passion Here  will be A picture of it Please put feedback'
       so I can use it to help me with the paper, The newspaper is a little difficult for me but its fine to             work with, My paper is not finished yet but if I get feedback I can make it better, could I have feedback of the look of it and the detail about it? :)
                                    Have you ever done newspaper before?   Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.