Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

♡A trip In The Tardis♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm taking a trip in Dr Who's Tardis to anywhere and anytime I want to. This is for my weekly activity Homework. If you didn't know we have weekly activities. Tardis is a Spacecraft telephone box where you can travel anywhere and anytime you would want too. 

They got the idea from the british telephone boxes what you would find on the side of the roads in the cities of England. They are usually red but the Tardis ones are blue or grey. Where would you travel too and why? What year would you go on and why? 

Here is my Biteable where I would go and why? 

chloe 14 on Biteable.

3 comments:

  1. Hello I really like your blog!!

    i would go back to the old days too!

    from shiloh at grey main school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shiloh. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yeah it would be awesome to go back to the old days!
      Thanks - Chloe

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Chloe My name is Jazaky and i'm in Rūma 3 Hornby Primary School. I really liked how you want to go back to the old and days to see what it feels like thanks for your blog post Na Jazaky.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.