Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

♡Unique Finished Product♡


Hey Everyone!
Im back! 
If you don't know already its maths week for New Zealand. Our class celebrated it by making some fun maths activities. We had a range of activities to choose from (look at the blog before this one). I was super happy with what we chose because it was super fun and creative to do. Our group decided to do wearable Maths
We started to make this on Monday this week and finished it on Friday today. 

 You might be thinking making a dress isn't Maths. Yes it is because we had to use some measurements. I created the accessoires so it can go on the high-low dress while Parwin and Jedi were making the dress. I found this so fun to work as a great fun team. 
I was thinking for next time I could add more accessoires and maybe make it a different colour. 
We had the lovely model ... JEDI! 

Here are the photos of the finished dress: 

Image result for Fashion gif

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe It's Isabelle from grey main school,I liked your creative idea on making a dress!At our school we have wearable arts it's very fun to do!Maybe next time you could tell us what kind of measurements you had to do!!
    Kind regards Isabelle

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.