Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2019

♡Picture Paints My Blog Post♡

Hey Everyone, im back! 

Today I'm going to be tell you about this picture, which has inspired my blog post for my homework. This is for my homework and the teachers informed that we have to make a blog post about this cool picture. I decided to make a story from the cool photo. This amazing photo has inspired me to make a touching story. What would you do if you had the chance to do something with this cool photo? 

As you can see from the photo that one side looks very depressing and not looked after. The other side is very joyful probably very happy and positive people live there. So here is my slide were I have created a story from it. I would love some feedback to improve the story!! 
Bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.