Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

♡Maths Week♡

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome back to my blog.
If you don't know already its Maths week. Most of you guys might be celebrating it. Some of you guys might be rolling your eyes because you don't like maths but the maths were doing  are super fun and creative.

 When this was first said in Rimu everyone moaned loudly! Parwin, Jedi and I are in a group and we picked Wearable Maths, were we have to make clothes. We had a lot of activities to choose from like 'Build a bridge, Make a playground, Make your own Board game' etc.. 

We have decided to use some blue materials to make a  dress and adding some maths symbols.     

I've been making some accessories while Jedi and Parwin are doing the dress. We are making the blue dress with the skirt being high-low. But we might have to make it a normal short skirt because we accidentally cut the back of the high-low.  

Here are some of the photos: 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chloe I really liked your blog post on your math week. One question I have is what were you making? Thank you for sharing Na Tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tia. Were making a high low dress. There is a image on the slides!
      Thanks - Chloe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.