Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

♡Probability ♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to my blog. 
Last week and this week I have been working on Probability in my maths  group! Today I just finished all 23 slides. 

This was probably the most fun I've had working through slides. We got to roll  a dice 52 times  for activity. Have you ever done some probability in your school? Or even outside of school? I don't think I have ever done Probability outside of school. 

If you don't know what it probability is well i'm here to teach you easy ways to understand and be a pro at it. I found doing probability very easy to catch onto, and I hope you can to! 

BYE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.