Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

♡Special Visitor♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to my Blog! 
This early morning we had a new visitor in our classroom (Rimu). He is super cute! 😉😍
His name is Bean Baker! AKA MY FAMILY'S LAMB!! 
Bean is my family's lamb, my Mum decided to bring him into my School so the students could see him. Your probably wondering why do we have a lamb? 

Well his mother didn't have enough milk to look after him, so we are looking after him instead. 
Don't worry bean is not going to be food for any human he is our  family's pet. He is in great care!! 
He currently sleeps in my house but when he gets bigger he will go onto a safe farm where we can see him everyday! 
Beans is 3 weeks old on Monday next week! Bean got to see everyone in my class apart from the people who were late! 
BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.