Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

♡Equivalent Fractions♡

Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog. 

Today I'm going to teach you how to do some Equivalent Fractions.
This week we have been learning about some awesome fractions and even some equivalent fractions which are really fun to do. In my slide I have included how to do a equivalent fraction and some photos of my maths.
Have you ever done Equivalent fractions before?

I would love some feedback to help me improve so then I can be a pro at fractions. I found it really fun to do these fractions because working it out is super fun and interesting. Sometimes if you worked it out once you would have to work it out again to get the right answer and sometime it's kind of tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.