Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

♡Wharenui School♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to my blog. 
This early morning the Student Council went to visit the Wharenui School. 
Jedi, Julia and I what went to Wharenui School. To present some work to some Students there.
In the Student Council we learn about Emotional Intelligence. So we presented what we have  been learning off it. If you didn't know Jedi, Julia, Mika, Mia and I are in the Student Council but Mika is in Japan for a Holiday and Mia was sick so it was just Julia, Jedi and I. 

The Wharenui School presented feelings like Agitation. Everyone was a bit nervous to present, but we got through it. 
We got to see some many enthusiastic people present there awesome work they have been working on since the start of the year.  We were only at the school for 45 minutes so it was pretty quick and I was really surprised. 

Here is a photo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.