Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

♡Is Maths a Invention or Discovery? ♡

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome back to my blog. 

Is Maths a Invention or discovery hmmm? For my weekly homework activities we have to think if maths is a invention or a discovery? It's kind of tricky because it might be a invention or a discovery so it's a bit hard.

 I would love to get your feedback about it, to see if maths is a invention or discovery.  For this I had to ask at least 1 person in my family to see their answers about it. I asked 2 of my sisters and one of them had a different answer to the other one. 

If you were to google up and see if maths were a invention or a discovery. It would come up with invention. 
Here is my answers: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.