Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Invitations - HOMEWORK!

Hey Everyone!!

Today i've done my blog homework for the week. I have to make Invitations for 3 famous people to invite for dinner at a restaurant. I've had to include why I like them and Why I would invite them. If you didn't know my class has to do a blog a week about my homework! including maths time and reading!  If you had a choice who would you invite for dinner? 
I'm happy because I love all the people that I choose! Do you like the people who I choose? Would you choose them? 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe, I really like your post. Its really cool inviting those people. I have a question Do you ever wonder if they would see this post one day?

    I have always wanted to meet famous people. This looked like fun doing this. I have another question Did you like doing this?
    Bye
    Talia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe, I'm Kylie from St Bernadette school. I really like how you added famous celebrities that I know. This made me think of home because I watch those celebrities every time I get home. Next time I think you should add more color to the background, but over all it was really good. I would invite the ACE family because I have always wanted to carry Aliah and Play with Elle, and I loved the people you chose. Which celebrity is your favorite from those 3 you picked?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.