Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

♡FRACTIONS ♡

Hey Everyone!! 

This Blog post is about my Maths work I have been doing for this week. My group have been doing some cool fractions, some are simple but others aren't. We were given this slide which had 22 slides on it, I was able to finish it in 3 days. Now i'm blogging about it :) 

I've given example of my work I have been doing. Please tell me if I have done my fractions wrong as I would love to learn from my mistakes. I've given pretty simple examples on the slides. Have you ever done fractions, if so how did you figure it out? 



If no one knew had to do fractions before you looked at my blog, I'm glad I could of helped. 
Thanks for viewing my blog. BYEE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.