Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

♡Terrific 3 ♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back after 2 week break! you guys excited about being back at school? 
Today me and my friends, Parwin and Jedi decided to teach you guys about Synonyms, Antonyms and Homophones.  The past week Term 3 week 1, I have been learning about synonyms, Antonyms and Homophone. I found homophones a bit harder to learn than the rest. 

I found them really easy to understand. Their actually pretty fun to learn about, you guys should learn about them if you haven't already. Do you know about them? Hope you enjoy the little animation we put together! 
Cya. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi chole, I'm Bella from Yaldhurst model school in Rimu.
    I love your animation it is cute and a great way to teach people about a subject. WELL DONE
    kind regards
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bella!
      Thank you so much ❤

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.