Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

CLASS TRIP!!

Hey Everyone!!

On Wednesday the 3rd of July Rimu class (My Class) went on awesome class trip into our town, We did lots of exciting stuff. We got told we were going on a walk and going to the new library in town. 
We got a awesome tour around the library by a super cool guy, we got to see so much interesting stuff. 

My favourite thing was the moving screen. Basically its a touch TV, it has some pictures of our town and if you click on something from our town it will tell you all about it. You could take videos on it to, so my friends and I took some videos. Here they are: 

Then we were  even were aloud into the staff room. They told us they were making a robot which picks up the trolleys around the library. I'm not sure its called but the best way to describe it is "trolly". It was so cool. 


Then after we had a cool tour we went to the Margaret Mahy Park, It was a long but cool walk. We looked at some cool buildings: 



Then we arrived at the park, here are the photos: 




Here is a video of Jedi and I swinging: 


After we had a great time at the park, we went back to the library to do the " Imagination Station " 
Its basically us making our own city with lego: 





BYEE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.