Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

♡ 3 Wishes ♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to my blog, and today I am blogging about my awesome homework I have just done.
Its about 3 wishes I would want to come true. I know there is a lot of wishes out there we would want to come true. Like flying, time travel etc.. 

But I have to be realistic, I must ask at least 1 family member their wish. What would you guys wish for? I would love to know! 
Question -  If you wished to fly, where would you fly to? I think I would go to MARS.

Enjoy, bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.