Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

♡Hole's Work♡

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome back to my blog 

Today I'm going to be sharing some of my hole's work. 
If you don't know already but our class room (Rimu) have a class book where the teacher reads a book out to us. Then every Monday we have to answer some questions and do some activities. Then every time we do that we have to blog about it, so here I am. 

If you don't know of the awesome book already hole's is this book were naughty kids go to this boot camp and dig these holes. They also have to watch for these big bad lizards which can kill them. The author of the book is Louis Sachar, so look him up. 
The stuff I had to make was really fun to do.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe it's Eden from Greymain School! Your blog is so so cool!
    Why was the story so short?I liked the way you created your own shovol.
    Bye..
    From Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chole, Katelynn here again from Totara 1 at Grey Main School!

    Looks like you have been working very hard with these activities. I like how you made your shovel on paper instead of using your chromebook. I also really like how you made your hole.

    This reminded me of when we did activitys when my class read this book in Mamaku (Year 5,6).

    Keep up the amazing work Chole!

    Katelynn
    Totara 1

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.