Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

Summer Learning Journey

                                                                   Hey Everyone! 

Today we have this lady called Emma here, She works at the (Summer Learning Journey)
She has asked us to pick a Country out 10 Im not going to name them as there's to many. But England was apart of that and I'm british so I pick England. 
Here are the Questions and answers about my Country! 

The name of the capital city is - London
The Population of the capital city is -  8.136 Millon living in London
In January the weather for my capital city is - Winter so about 5 degrees mostly until March  
The Capital city is located  -  South -  east  for England so all the people live there is on the south. 
What is the Language spoken - English 
Why do I want to do go to England and where do I want to go? - I want to go there because they have the Burghley Horse Trials, Burghley Horse Trials is Stamford Lincolnshire!
which is a big horse event in England it is

I found all the Information on Google There were no Websites I got it off   :)







Sources for photos:  Photo link
Sources for photos: Photo Link

5 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe im Gracie ( your sister) I really like your post but why did you pick england and why do you want to go to england, Its a Great post but apart from that, As well make sure to write prep as its a prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gracie, Well you know how we are English that's why I picked it. I want to go to England because they have good horse gear there!!

      BYE

      Delete
  2. Hi Chloe,
    I liked how you choose this country because your british and your from England,
    How many time have you been, or would you like to visit there?
    Is there any other information you could have added onto this about england?
    I liked reading about your London, England post.
    good Job!
    - Piper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Piper. Thank you, I have been to England once but I went for 8 weeks and it left ages! but I don't remember because I was very little.
      - CHLOE

      Delete
  3. Hi chloe, I really like how much you wrote but maybe next time you could link where you got your information from. I liked how much you wrote and the quality this reminded me of the time that I did this.
    Kind regards Maddie.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.