Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

♡Perspective Art♡

Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog. 

WOOHOO, it's the last day of term until the 2 week holiday!! Anyone excited like me? I super excited because I have a 3 day event on which is going to be super fun for me!! 
Anyway back to my work 😂
A couple of weeks ago we had a relever teacher in, and he taught us how to make Perspective art (if you don't know what it is then google it up). We made it on A4 piece of paper then we got some water paint and painted it. I put to much water on mine that it started to smudgee which made it look very bad. Then our teachers wanted us to make another to put on a calendars so the past 2 days we had to make a draft before we actually put it on the good piece paper, we had to draw it to from scratch so that was a bit hard too. All of this will be going on a calendar.
So this morning I did my painting. It came out very a bit weird because I am not good at art. 
Here it is: 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Chloe, it's me Parwin!

    Your perspective art that you made is very colourful and vibrant. All of the colours match each other and the tree looks good as well along with everything else as well. I honestly don't know why you think that you did a bad job because your art looks awesome. Like Leonardo Da Vinci who?

    This reminds me of when I did the same thing as you and it also reminds me of how you kept complaining that your one didn't look good and you kept complaining that you couldn't draw a tree as well which as you can see, you can because your art looks fantastic!

    I think that to improve you could stop complaining about how bad something you THINK is because it's not and its awesome! I can think of something that you can improve on because you have done a great job from your blog to your art!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Parwin, Thank for the lovely comment! Yes my one looks so bad not going to lie, you did amazing job with your one. You mean Leonardo Da Vinci who? (to you) HAHAH LOLLL.
      THANKS Bestie
      - cya, your fav person everrrrrr!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.