Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

♡Book Report♡

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome back to my blog, 

Today I am going to be sharing a book that I have been reading for a couple of days. I have not finished this book yet so I will be updating this blog in a couple of weeks. have you guys heard of this book 'I am Malala'. It is about this muslim girl called 'Malala' is basically telling a story about her life. So far at the start of the book she is telling how her mornings go, this is what she said in my own words: 

She wakes up pretty early in the morning and gets ready for her all girl school in afghanistan. Once she has finished getting ready she will usually head downstairs and eat her breakfast but she was in a rush so she left her half eaten breakfast on the table. Then she will push  herself on the cramped bus which picks her up. She will sit right next to her best friend!  Then she tells what happens with her friend..  Malala and her friend use to play games where they would steal each other things, but once Malala friend stole something what was very important to Malala. So then Malala stole something what was important back to her. Then there parents get involved, so Malala feels very bad! ( The book is about Malala who stand up for her own rights, but something really bad happened to her).. That's all that I have read so far. 

Here is the front cover of the book: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.