Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

♡Ad Poster For My House - HW ♡

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome back to my blog. 

For my homework this week, I had to make a poster ad if I had a movie of my house. I have included some things that are very special to me in this poster. If you don't know already, we have to pick one thing to do out homework on and today I have picked to do it on making a poster for your house ad. After we have made it on a slide or some website we have to blog about it and that's what I am doing right now.  


All of the images  which are on  the poster, I made from scratch because I don't use google images because I feel like the copying in a way. Also making your own images are testing your drawing skills too. Do you make your own images, or do you take them off google?? 

Here it is: 








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.