Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

♡Special Visitor♡

Hey Everyone! 
I'm back. 

Today (This morning) we had awesome special visitor come to our school. She is AMAZING because she is author and she makes amazing brilliant books. She has 1 book which is out and you are able to buy it. Next week she is releasing a new book and its super cool. Today we were a lucky class and she got to read her new one which is coming out new week. 

Not only is she amazing author she is a mother to one which is pretty cool. can you guess who she is? Here are some hints: 
She's got brown hair. 
Her hometown is Christchurch. 
She went to Hornby Primary and High school. 
Her first book is called -  Kernus BBQ 
Her name starts with a K
Her last name is Wilson 
Can you guess who she is already? 

Its was so cool because she showed us her process ( Continue this sentence on monday )

2 comments:

  1. hi chole my name is carez from hornby primary school I love how your gathering all this informatoin for something you are doing and something you lernt thanks for bloging I hope you can do some more bug informatoin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carez. Thank you for commenting on my blogger. Just letting you know my name is spelt 'Chloe'.
      Kind regards
      - Chloe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.