Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

♡ Equivalent Fractions - Homework ♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to my blogger. 

Today I’m going to be teaching a adult about Equivalent fractions that I have learned. I will be showing you how I do some awesome Equivalent Fractions and how easy it is. I will be showing you how I figure it out.
I found doing some Equivalent fractions are pretty easy to do and understand. I got the hang of it really quickly so that was good.

I showed my older sister how I did this because we had to show a family member how to do this. She already knew how to do this so that is good but also annoying!
Have you ever done Equivalent fractions Before?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.