Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

♡Dung beetles♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to my blogger
Today i'm going to be sharing my reading work that I have been doing for the past 4 weeks. 
My group (Page turners) Have been learning about these little bugs called dung beetles. Have you guys ever heard  of dung beetles before? if you don't know already dung beetles are these little 2-3cm bugs which live in africa where all of the wildlife is. Dung beetles eat dung thats where their names come from.

 If you don't know what dung means its a more fancy word for poop. Yes dung beetles eat wildlife poop. They live in Africa because that's where all of the wildlife are so they get more poo. There are not many dung beetles in New Zealand because there aren't that much dung. So you probably won't see them around as much but you differently will see them in Africa. 
After the slides keep scrolling for the biteable. 


dung beetles on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chloe, it's me Parwin!

    I loved your drawings that you made and also the Biteable as well. Its pretty cool, both of them. They both share some great information and now, I know some things about Dung Beatles that I didn't know before. You have also included some great information in your blog as well.

    This reminds me of when we had those school journals because there were different stories, informative stories and poems in there. One of the informative stories was basically talking about how the Maori and the British fought and although I knew some information about that already. I found out even more just like I did now.

    I think that to improve, you could keep the great work up because you did an amazing job from your blog to your presentation to your Biteable.

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.