Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

IM BACK! 2019 :))

                                                                      Hey everyone 


Welcome back to my blog. I hope there is lots of new people visiting if their is HEY! 
This blog post is about me and how you can get to know me, because if you were new to blogging you wouldn't know who I am! This year I want to get better at all of my work a d get up to the standards am supposed to me at.  Guest what I got into the student council but I will explain in another blog post! I hope you can get to know me well. If you visit my blog post then I'll visit yours because I would love to see what you have and I want to get to know everyone. Anyway I hope you enjoy this slide about me.
BYE!
  

4 comments:

  1. Hey whats up chloe, yes *claps*.
    Hey chloe it's Maddie here and I loved your title page on this post it was very eye catching and I found it very interesting. There wasn't anything really up need/should change in this blogpost. I think maybe you could try to maybe make some of your own pictures maybe a horse because that is one of your hobbies and interests. I also found this quote about horses you might like. "Some Horses Will Test You, Some Will Teach You, And Some Will Bring The Best In You". I really enjoyed this post and from now on I shall call you cloe. :)
    Byee!, From Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maddie, I really like that quote, I'm pretty sure I've heard it before. Yes I will try to draw my own photos ;)
      Thank you Maddie!

      Delete
  2. Hi Chloe! It's me Mia, I love the way that you have presented your information, including your learning goals into the slide was a great idea! I didn't even think of that -_- I love your colorful pages and the way that you have presented your Who Am I writing. I like the pictures that you have added in, just make sure that the pictures are allowed to be copied in. How long did it take for you to finish this?

    Awesome work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mia, Im pretty sure they are all aloud. This took me 45 min I think? Thank you!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.