Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

NEW BOOKS :O

                                                                        Hey everyone


Today the teachers wanted us to greet them on the mat ( The matt is where we get our instructions from)  They looked excited, Then they had two boxes right next to them. since I was a librarian last year I had to stamp the new books with Yaldhurst logo. They pulled out some sticks with our names on them and they got to open the boxes.

The first girl (Mia) got to open the first box. they pulled them all out then I had to stamp them all. Then another girl got picked out ( Renae) She pulled them all out then I stamped them all. It was exciting because there was so many good books stacked up.

 I was so tempted to look at one. All the students wanted to read them but they couldn't. All of these books are our classroom books because normally they would go to the library but no they stay with us instead.

Here are some cool photos!
BYE!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.