Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

3 little pigs! Homework

                                                                       Hey everyone!


So the teachers have added more homework for us, I think it is actually fun. So every week we have to Math, Reading and a activity. We have lots of activities so I chose 3 little pigs. Not going  to lie but this took longer than I expected but it was fun. When we have finished the project on out slides then we have to post it on our blog. This was really fun to do, I hope you guys enjoy this!
BYEE


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Chloe, My Name is Bailee and I am A Yr 7 at Grey Main School.

    Have you ever read this story?
    I have and I thought it was funny how the pigs had to keep running to the other houses.

    I really like the way you showed us what you had to do and how you had to do it.

    Maybe next time you could change the font so it is easier to read.

    Did you enjoy doing this activity?

    Keep up the great work, -Bailee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.