Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

♡Holes♡

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm going to be sharing how I feel about our class book.
Its called " HOLES" we have just started it this term, so we have just started. Every new term we will have a new awesome book! 

Last week on Monday 22nd of July the first day back at school and there was a big box sitting on the mat. The teachers got 1 person to open it, and it was the book holes. 

Summary: 
So there's a boy called Stanley who goes to this place called Camp Green Lake. You may think oh its a lake.. NO Its basically a dirty desert. Were these naughty kids go to and have to dig holes in the ground to find treasure as it used to be a lake. The Owners/instructors say - " Digging holes make bad boys turn into good boy" But really they just want some treasure, for themselves. 

This is what the book looks like: 


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chole, my name is Katelynn, I am a year 8 student from Totara 1 at Grey Main School. (GMS for short)

    This is a great blog post as it informs us on what you have been reading this term. This reminded me of when I was a Year 6 and we read holes and watched the movie. I'll try not to spoil it for you but... it is a great book and movie.

    Keep up the AMAZING work Chole!

    Katelynn
    Totara 1,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katelynn, Thank you so much! Yeah im pretty sure at the end of the term we will watch the awesome movie. I cant wait ♡

      Delete
    2. Hey Chole!

      Your so welcome! It is such a good movie. Have you ever watched it before?

      Katelynn
      Totara 1

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.