Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Reading DIVERGENT - HOMEWORK!!😄😉

                                                                           Hey Everyone

Today i've just finished my reading Homework. For our Homework we have to do reading every night for 20 minutes. I have just finished my Book DIVERGENT!!! I really liked the book and the movie. Anyway I had to make a slide explaining about the book. So today Im here to share it with you.  

Have you ever read the book divergent? or seen the movie? I would love to know and your thoughts about it. The author of DIvergent is Veronica Roth. Go check my slides out to know a bit more about her. 
BYE!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe No I have not read the books Divergent or seen the movie. Wow really eye catching what colors is the cover? What is the certain age? Oh the movie is more interesting because I find the books more interesting then the movie. Veronica Roth sounds like a very good writer. Your feedback from me is you should add some photos of the book. Bye hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nevaeh. I'm not sure what colour it is but I clicked on colour on slide then Gradient it was the baby blue. I'm not sure but it was like 13+ but I did have my mother with me. Okay Thank you for your Feedback very Helpful :)

    Kind Regards
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.