Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

MAKING 44 IN A CREATIVE WAY!! - Homework

                                                                 Hey everyone!!

Today I just did my activity homework.. I chose to do Make the number 44 in a crevtive way!! I found making this really fun!! I had 44 flowers that cost 1 dollar each.. So I sold them to someone for 44 dollars!! Check out the rest on the slide!!

Not going to lie but this took me more than a hour to make.. As I did my own drawings because I find it more creative..
Do you like my work?
What should I improve on?
Do you have homework like Yaldhurst?

BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.