Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

EASTER HATS!!

                                                            Hey Everyone 


Today we have Easter fun day!! I'm so excited for today because we find out so many things today.. 

at 8:45 I came into the classroom and I saw Mrs Spragg say " Chloe look what I can do" and she started flossing. It was so funny. The Teachers said we can get on with our hats so we did.
I started doing my hat and it went okay. I could of done wayyyy better but I didn't..
Then I got my photo done..

Whats happening later!

In about 30 min were going to the court and presenting out hats. The Student council gets to pick the winners. I'm in the Student Council.  Then were going to be doing some egg jarping, Its when you bang a egg against each other. First one to crack will be out.

Then later later around 1:30 pm all our parents are coming and having a look at our work.
at 2:00 pm the Year 7&8 are going to find out who is the house leaders and all the other roles.
The Student Council are going to get there badges to.

Hope you liked the hats.
BYE!!



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chloe, My name is Jazmine & I go to Grey Main school and i'm in T1 & my Teacher is Miss Power.
    I like the way you have put a lot of detail in this Blog Post. I also like the way you have put your letters big so people can read it well.
    Did you like your hat?
    If you didn't like it And if you had a choice to change anything about it what would you change?
    From Jazmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jazmine!!
      Thank you for your feedback.
      No I didn't really like my hat haha.
      Not sure what I would change it to :)

      Kind Regards
      Chloe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.