Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

Biteable Video.

                                                                       Hey Everyone


The past couple of days I have been working on a video on Biteable. Its about how to use Biteable
Its very easy to use biteable so you must check it out. Today I had Student Summit it was very fun to learn lots of new websites. Thats why I made the video because it was for Student Summit.

Student Summit meaning: Its when you go to  a school and you learn about lots of websites. I will have to make a Blog post for you guys about it next week.

I hope you guys try out Biteable its very easy to use. Here is the Link to it Biteable.com
Biteable is a very easy app when you can make awesome, Interesting Presentation  in seconds. You can even add background music to it.
This is Biteable First generation because biteable 2.0 doesn't work..


Hope you enjoyed
BAIII


chloe 2 on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.