Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

♡New Activity♡

Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog. 

This week is another special week because some of the year 7&8 are on Wellington camp. I am a year 8 but I didn't go to camp, so  I am here with the reliever teachers and the year 5&6, there are some year 7&8 too. So this week we have a different activity, which is called 'Work It'.

 Basically everyday we have to pick a career out of many of them and we have to answer questions, write what we know about it, what we want to know about it, we have to find how much money they get a year, a month, a week, a day and a hour. We also have to write what they do in typical day. That's what we do for Reading and  Maths.

 Now for writing we have to write a whole story what we do in the life of Flight Attendant or whichever career we chose. It's super fun, I have enjoyed doing it. 

Monday - Policewoman 
Tuesday - Nurse 
Wednesday - Flight Attendant 
Here is the example of what I am doing: 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Chloe, Its me Parwin!

    I really liked how you included a lot of information in your blog post and explained everything clearly, and you have also inserted one of the slides to show what we did as well.

    This reminds me of when we did this and I think that I had a pretty fun time but it depended on the career I chose, what about you? What was your favourite career that you studied, mine was a private investigator!

    I think that you did an awesome job and I can't think of anything for you to improve on, but if you have anything in mind that would make your blog post even better, then go for it!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.