Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

♡New Website?♡

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome back to my blog. 

Today I will be sharing with you a new website I got told not long ago by a student in our classroom. The website is called Planner 5D, I did use it in my last homework blog to make my future house in. Today I will be telling you how to use it. The website is for to make super cool houses on, you can start from scratch or you could use a house they have already made and improve it, which I did on my last homework blog. This website can be used for builders to make someone a house or it can be used for anyone to make anything. You could even make a school as there are some playground equipment. The website is pretty easy to get a hang on. 
 Here is the link to the website. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe i'm Uanita from Rawhiti school . I like your building it is very cool .What did you do this for?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.