Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

GOING TO THE MOON - HOMEWORK!!! 💜👽🌘

                                                                        Hey Everyone

Today I just did my Homework. Its about taking 2 story Characters to the moon. Watch my slide who I took ;) I found making this slide very fun because I did a drawing and that fun  making. I would love to know what Character you would take and why? If you didn't know Every week we have a activity to do, We pick activity what we want to do. That's Our Homework, So today I picked going to the Moon. They put more Homework on for us at the start of the term. I would love some feed back about my work.
BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.