Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

QUESTIONS!! HOMEWORK

                                                                         Hey everyone


Today I did my Homework, We had to do Questions its about - What 3 things are very important to you in your life and why! I had to ask a family member what theres are!
HomeWork, we have recently had new HomeWork where we have go on this page and pick 1 activity  to do. I find it fun in some ways! If we don't get this done then we don't get our reward. So I must get it done before Tomorrow.. I would love to know what you do for Homework if you have any??
Tomorrow we have colour day so I must get everything sorted!!
ENJOY BAiI


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.