Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

COMBINE 2 ANIMALS -- HOME WORK ^O^ 🐴🐈🐰🐂

                                                                   Hey Everyone


Today I did my Homework, Its about combining two Animals. Either your favorite Animal or least favorite! Find out on the slides what I combined. But you must make a name for your finished animal so that was the hard part, so I asked some family members and they helped me alot..

You even have to Create  your  Animal on ( Google Slides) My Animal looked a bit interesting to look at. I really hope you guys can send me some of your combined Animal because that would be very cool.

The animal Took about 15 - 30 minutes to make, Your probably thinking thats plenty of time. But really I was so confused what to combined and the name was the hardest part I reckon!
I would love you guys give me some other names to use on my Animal.    BYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.