Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Autobiography!!

                                                                    Hey Everyone


The past week we have been working on something, called (Autobiography) Its very  cool. You might know what Biography but not Autobiography. Autobiography means about yourself you write a story about yourself.  Biography is about someone else. I did about over 1,000s words so I am proud of myself. Your probably wondering why isn't my Autobiography on this page? Because It is very personal and I want to be cybersmart. It has all my personal details,If I knew who you were in person I would share it with you, but I don't. I hope you guys can understand what Im saying so please don't get mad. I would love to share it though.
The Teacher said I did a very good job on but I need to add some more detail.
Im going to give you a line of my writing.

This story is about my Horse Riding life!
( I hope you enjoy your new horse) I said ‘’ Wait what Cheeta? Is she mine???

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.