Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

What would I take? Home work!!

                                                                            Hey everyone 


Today I'm going to be showing you my home learning work, I did what Would I take from home if there was a fire in the house and we had to leave. I asked my mother what would she take. This was really fun to do but it took 45 minutes which was very quick I thought. Today I'm working from home as I don't feel well at all. I would love to know what 3 things you would take if you had to leave to, Please explain why you would take that to? Bye and Enjoy ❤ 😊

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chloe ,

    My Name Is Maree I am a Year 8 Student @Pt england school.
    I loved reading your post about What Would I Take? Home Work!!!
    Keep It UP !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maree,
      What would you take? Just wondering.
      Thank you for commenting on my Blog.
      That's a really cool school you go to.

      Kind Regards
      Chloe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.