Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

DOT PLOT MATHS!!

                                                              Hey Everyone

Today Im sharing you my Dot Plot Maths! If you dont know what Dot Plot means, Its a type of graph My Maths group has to do it. We have to work through these slides, I'm posting this on my Blog because Dot Plot is new to me I have never heard of it before. Have you heard/done Dot Plot Graphs?
If you have done Dot Plot Maths do you like it?  I find it fun to do for my first time!
I actually haven't finished all the slides yet but I think Im going well. I've used FLIPSNACK which is such a good website, you should go have a look if you haven't so cool! Here is a link to go check out  Flip snack Link for FLIPSNACK   If you don't know what Dot Plot is here is a video to teach you what it is. I find it very helpful! Dot Plot  I hope you have learned something from this Blog Post. I would love some good feedback! BYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.