Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Our Response! 😇😊

                                                                        Hey Everyone!

So as you probably know what happened on 15th March was very sad.
Story about lock down 
So The bell went and we all had to head inside very fast. We all went under the desks as were told!
After about 30 minutes in I got to move as crawling, to a more comfortable place. We all got very bored quickly so they gave out Ipads and Chromebooks which was very fun.

 Then the Wifi went out so we were bored again, So then Mrs Taylor put the Tv on to watch despicable me. We got to talk and chill for a hour or two. Then we got out about 6:00 pm which I didn't expect. Throughout lock down I wasnt that scared because Mrs Taylor and Mrs Wilkes was very comforting!


Friday 22 March
Colour day, It was very fun because on Friday we got to dress up in colours. But We started off by giving a Golden Coin on the coin trail. We raised 482 dollars, Then we had to create something nice to show to the other classes. So Jedi, Julia and I Made this heart which I thought was nice! Then we all greeted on the court to show our work. Then we stand there for the 2 Minutes of silence.
It was a good day.

WE ARE 1



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.