Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

What would you want, Desert. HOME WORK!!

                                                                          Hey Everyone


So today I just did my Home work. Its about what would you want if you were stuck on a island without anything. You can only pick 3 things, If you didn't know we do this new activity when we have to go on our class website and pick something we can do for our homework. So today I picked if you were stuck on a island what 3 things would you want? we have to do 1 activity once week so its kind of easy, we have math too. Do you have Homework? if so what?. Anyways I hope you enjoy this little slide I made. BAII

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.