Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

What colour would you choose? HOME WORK!!

                                                                   Hey everyone

So today I just did my Home work, Its about if you woke up to the world being black or white. What colour would you miss the most? Watch my slide to see what I picked.
This took me about 20min to do, I thought it was actually very quick.
I would love you guys to join in because I Would love to see what colours you would miss :)
Please explain your answer to.
BYE ENJOYY


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.