Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

MY RECOUNT!!

                                                              Hey Everyone!

Today I'm going to showing you my Recount. I've recently done it and I'm proud of it. Its about a girl with a butterfly. Its a very interesting. Because we watched a video then wrote about it! I really like the video and the story. Here is the link to the video! VIDEO
I know I need to add more detail to the sentences but I still like it how I made it!
I made this Presentation with Piktochart. If you don't know what the website is. you should go and check it out!


story

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.