Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Bionic Arm! Vistor!!

                                                                        Hey Everyone

Wow Yesterday Mrs Tayler ( My teacher)  her Husband came in. Why? Because when he was 17 yr  he used to do horse racing and when he was doing the hay for them he got his hand caught in a shaft cutter. So he got half of his arm cut off which would be very scary. About 2 years ago he came into Rimu Class and he showed us his arm but it had a hook which was very cool. 3 weeks ago he got his Bionic arm, Yesterday he came in to show the class his arm it was so cool. he explain how he moves it around. he can 360 he hand around it was so cool. I got to shake his hand too. 
ENJOY BAII.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.