Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Student Council!! 😊😄

                                                                           Hey everyone


So the end of last year people had to vote for student council for 2019, I got in which is very exciting. So couple of weeks ago we had our first meeting with this guy called Richard. We have a Student council blog post right here 

 In our Student council meetings we learn about where the ideas come from, They come from  memories.  Which was a cool thing to learn about, We do meetings every thursday at 1:00 - 1:45 pm. But sometimes we work on the stuff that needs to be done for Richard in class time.

i've heard sometimes we meet up with other schools and communicate  about lots of stuff. In our group we have (Jedi) (Mika) (Julia) (Nikoil) and (Mia) Mia is a year 7. So people got to vote for 2 year 8 and 1 year 7. Mia got the most votes for the Year 7s. For our head for Student  council are Jedi and Julia. :)

Bye Guys ❤😉




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.