Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

My Writing Plan!! - I NEED FEEDBACK!! HELP

                                                                      Hey Everyone

Today we are starting to plan our new Narrative story and I need you guys to help me with it!! 
If you are seeing this the same day I posted please I need feedback to improve it :) 
Were doing it about this girl going into her addict   and seeing this mirror which looks weird? 

The photo will be down below that we were given to write about!! 
I have bullet point the planning so its a bit easier to understand for me. I know I haven't added any ispace into the plan but the story will be way more interesting.
So Ill be posting the finished Narrative :) 

Here is the photo:





Here is my Plan :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.