Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Using commas!!

Hey Everyone!! 

Today during writing time, I was learning how use Commas in the right way. 
1 activity was doing a 4 question quiz, and it wasn't that bad I only got 2 right. 
Using commas can change, the meaning of your sentence. 
Do you use commas everyday? 

We started off using comma games. 1 of them was like if you get the right sentence what has the right commas you can jump ahead but if you didnt you would die in some lava. 
Then we did quiz whats called " MEET THE COMMA" which wasn't bad either. 
We watched a video to about it. 

Here are some photos: 



We had to put some commas in but both of the sentences would have a different meaning.



Making a sentence with the pictures.  

Improving the sentence by putting some commas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.