Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

What if we all looked the same? - HOMEWORK

                                                                          Hey Everyone


This Blog post is about " What are the positive and negatives of looking the same" 
I made Biteable of my answer. What would you think if we all looked the same? I think people wouldn't like it if we looked the same Because some people want to stand out. 

What do you think a positive and negative is about looking the same? 
I wouldn't like it because I would want to be different not the same. Otherwise everything would be boring being the same, 
Bye!!
😄😄



chloe 11 on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.