Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

Embedded Clauses?

                                                                       Hey Everyone. 

This Blog post is about Embedded Clauses. Do you know what Embedded Clauses means? 
Currently in my writing  group im doing Commas which kind of relates to Embedded Clauses. 
I made a DLO explaining what I think Embedded Clauses means. It's actually pretty cool learning these things in my writing. 

What are you doing in your writing?

In my slide I made some examples of some writing so you guys can kind if picture what I'm meaning. Do you guys use some Commas in your writing? 

BYE! 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe My name is Farah and I'm from Pt England,I was curious about why you/your class had to do this? but this is pretty helpful for my class as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Farah. My group we did it to improve our writing skills. Thanks from commenting. :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.