Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

MATHS WORK ( BITEABLE) :)

                                                                           Hey Everyone!

This Blog post is about my Maths work that I did this morning!! I didn't think it was tricky it was actually really fun!
I have used Biteable.com to make my Maths blog post more interesting. 
If you haven't used Biteable before go to ( Biteable.com) Its a very cool website to make everything interesting! 

I did my Maths work about Area and Perimeter. Do you know what Perimeter is?
Example: 
 basically its when you have shape and the shape always have measurement. 
normally we measure our shapes in Centre Metres or MM
if you have a square and its 20 cm on 1 side and 10 cm at the top. Could you guess what the other side and top be? 
Yes its 20 cm and 10 cm!! 
now add 20+20+10+10 = 60 


Heres my biteable
CYA!! 


chloe 8 on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.